Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Tagged

I was tagged by Christine.

Six names you go by:
Mom
Mommy
Mama
Sweetie
Michelle (pronounced Me-shell, like the Beatles song)
Meesh

Three things you are wearing:
jeans
a pink sweater
new socks (yeah!)

Three things you want very badly right now:
eight hours of sleep in a row
a long bath with lots of bubbles in a clean tub
the end of graduate school life and a job for my DH

Three things you did last night/yesterday:
went to visit my sister and her husband and their new baby in the hospital
went out to dinner with my parents
spent some quality time with my hubby

Two things you ate today:
a huge almond poppy seed muffin (only $1 at the local coffee shop on Wednesdays!)
a hazelnut latte

Two people you last talked to on the phone:
my mom
my DH

Two things you are going to do tomorrow:
leave the three older kids with Grandpa and Grandma to go away with my DH for two nights to celebrate our ten-year anniversary
and then? I don't know -- he's keeping it a surprise

Your three favorite beverages:
coffee
wine
Is there anything else?

Everyone I read regularly has already been tagged! So I guess this meme stops here. Have a good one!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your time together with DH!

    Loved learning more about you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!