"God made us for joy. God is joy, and the joy of living reflects the original joy that God felt in creating us." (St. John Paul the Great)

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Michael William

I just got home from the hospital. I have a new nephew!

Michael William was born this morning. Mommy and Baby are doing well.


Today was my Mom's birthday, too. Since I rode with my parents to see the new babe, I got to crash her birthday dinner at the Outback. Happy Birthday, Mom! Thanks for a lovely piece of cow!


2 comments:

  1. I love happy news like this. Happy birthday to your mummy and happy birth day/arrival to a darling boy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the birth of your nephew! And happy birthday to your mom! That is a really cute photo of your parents!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!