Saturday, October 3, 2009

Ahhhh ...

My daily shower is one of the few moments of peace in my day. It is also an occasion of joy. I love hot water. Though I try to be "green" in other areas of our life, water conservation is not one of them -- maybe someday, but for now I will enjoy a long, hot shower. as often as I can.

Lately, though, showers have not been so enjoyable. The shower head at this rental property has been less than ideal. And, recently, it has slowed to nearly a trickle. It takes FOREVER to get the shampoo and conditioner out of my hair. And I have a hard time staying warm enough to shave -- too many goose bumps.

My husband went out this morning and bought me one of these.

http://www.moen.com/shared/images/KO_WebPreview/26092.jpg

Wow! I just had a most enJOYable shower! Thank you, Dear Hubby! I love you!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the linky to the blanket stitch.

    Oh, love the new showerhead. We had one of those in the condo we rented when we first got to Oahu. The ones in the house aren't this grand, but they are better than most hotels. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!