"God made us for joy. God is joy, and the joy of living reflects the original joy that God felt in creating us." (St. John Paul the Great)

Sunday, October 4, 2009

First Fall Outing and a Big Bummer


I had this post all planned in my head. Beautiful photos from a beautiful fall hike. Smiling kids. Rosy cheeks. Exquisitely colored leaves. Enjoying hot chocolate. The photos would be followed by this conversation between The Younger Girl and me:

Me: You know, God didn't need to make the leaves change color every autumn.
Girl: I know. He did it because He loves us.

But ...

My camera died! It has been on the way out for a while, but I think it's officially dead. The above picture is the only one of the fifty-two I took today that turned out. I cried. Now what am I going to do!?!

1 comment:

  1. You'll go buy a new camera, of course (to be read in the voice of the actress who starred as Luna Lovegood, just for fun). :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!