"God made us for joy. God is joy, and the joy of living reflects the original joy that God felt in creating us." (St. John Paul the Great)

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Summer JOY

I have not finished unpacking from our move last November.  The basement is full of half unpacked boxes.  One can barely walk.

The grades from the 2008-09 school year are not done.  I have stacks of school work to go through and correct.  

I wonder if there are any late bills in the piles of mail sitting around the house.

My school plan for the 2009-10 school year is not finished.  Some of my books are not ordered yet.  Usually I am done with this by June.

I started trying to make this rental house a little more like a home, as we made the decision to stay for another year.  In the process, the house is looking more like a tornado went through it.

It is nearly ninety degrees out and we don't have central air.  

It is summer.  

We went to the pool for the day!  ; )




EnJOY it while you can!

1 comment:

  1. Great way to spend the day! Good for you! The rest of it can wait, right?!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!