"God made us for joy. God is joy, and the joy of living reflects the original joy that God felt in creating us." (St. John Paul the Great)

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Wednesday Wit

Yesterday The Younger of the Girls caught me staring at The Baby asleep in her swing and asked what I was doing. I explained to her that I found great joy in watching my children sleep. I told her that each night before I get in bed I bless each child and spend some time staring at how beautiful each one is. Always one to catch me on a technicality, my daughter reminded me that staring is impolite! ; )

Here are three of my favorite pictures of The Boy sleeping.

on the glider

on the stairs!

on the floor. in his fort. under his bed.

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. We went to Paris with our son when he was only six months old. We have pictures of him asleep in front of EVERY monument: the Eiffel Tower, the Pantheon, the Invalades, Versilles, the Musee de Cluny, the Arc de Triumph, even on the Metro.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!