Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Wednesday Wit

Yesterday The Younger of the Girls caught me staring at The Baby asleep in her swing and asked what I was doing. I explained to her that I found great joy in watching my children sleep. I told her that each night before I get in bed I bless each child and spend some time staring at how beautiful each one is. Always one to catch me on a technicality, my daughter reminded me that staring is impolite! ; )

Here are three of my favorite pictures of The Boy sleeping.

on the glider

on the stairs!

on the floor. in his fort. under his bed.

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. We went to Paris with our son when he was only six months old. We have pictures of him asleep in front of EVERY monument: the Eiffel Tower, the Pantheon, the Invalades, Versilles, the Musee de Cluny, the Arc de Triumph, even on the Metro.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!