"God made us for joy. God is joy, and the joy of living reflects the original joy that God felt in creating us." (St. John Paul the Great)

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Unbelievable!

http://tf.org/images/covers/ReturnOfTheJediPoster1983.jpg

For the past month we have been watching the original Star Wars trilogy with the three older kids. I haven't seen the films in I don't know how long and the kids have never seen them. We started watching Return of the Jedi last night and I discovered, to my amazement, that I have never. seen. this. movie. I remembered the first two as we were watching them, but I have no recollection of any of the events in Return of the Jedi. Unbelievable!

UPDATE: We just finished Return of the Jedi. I know for certain that I have never seen this movie. Can you believe I did not know Darth Vader ended up on the good side!?! Unbelievable! What a great movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!