Saturday, August 7, 2010

Unbelievable!

http://tf.org/images/covers/ReturnOfTheJediPoster1983.jpg

For the past month we have been watching the original Star Wars trilogy with the three older kids. I haven't seen the films in I don't know how long and the kids have never seen them. We started watching Return of the Jedi last night and I discovered, to my amazement, that I have never. seen. this. movie. I remembered the first two as we were watching them, but I have no recollection of any of the events in Return of the Jedi. Unbelievable!

UPDATE: We just finished Return of the Jedi. I know for certain that I have never seen this movie. Can you believe I did not know Darth Vader ended up on the good side!?! Unbelievable! What a great movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!