Monday, May 24, 2010

Catch-Up Number Five - Planes, Tractors, and Pinatas

Man ... time flies. I can't believe it's been over a week since I've posted anything. DH has finished teaching for the year and is busy working on his dissertation full time (or more). The kids and I are trying to finish our schoolwork this week. Then we concentrate on packing. Yikes.

In the meantime, we've had some fun weekends in the last month -- I've just been too busy to share them with you, and so I'm still playing catch-up. Way back on April 11th, we spent a splendid Sunday at my sister-in-law's. She got married this past September and Uncle Norb is quickly becoming the uncle with the coolest toys -- a tractor AND a plane!

Look at that big bright cloudless blue sky!
Thank you for the rides, Uncle Norb! Come visit us in Bismarck!

And all that excitement was after the pinata!

A little higher, a little higher ...

Watch out! Behind you!

Did she peek!?!

Treats! Money! Yeah!
Thank you, Aunt Annette, for all the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!