Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Queen for a Day

[awardqueen.jpg]

Sarah tagged me for this award -- my first! Thanks, Sarah!

For this meme ...

1. List seven things that make you awe-summm!

2. Pass the award onto seven bloggers you read religiously.

3. Tag those seven bloggers.

So, here goes ... Seven Things That Make Me Awe-summm!

1. I am married to a wonderful man, who also happens to be a graduate student, and we are surviving living the trial ordeal journey of graduate school together rather well. (At least I haven't been institutionalized. yet.)

2. 3. 4. 5. I am building four cathedrals. at the same time. How awe-summm is that!




6. I am able to home school AND work (from home) full time (25 hours per week) in order to help with said graduate school journey -- pretty awesummm. (I don't recommend this, however.)

7. I am a Defender of the Bond [of Marriage] -- what an awe-summm job title (and responsibility!).

Now the problem is who to tag -- I've noticed that many I read religiously have been tagged before. So here's seven blogs I read, and if you've already received this award, I second it, and I dispense you of your responsibility to participate again!

Seven Blogs I Enjoy During My Coffee Breaks

1. More Than Enough

2. Lord, Make Me A Saint

3. Meet me at the gates

4. Shower of Roses

5. So ... This Is The Road I Am Traveling On

6. Ecclesia Domestica

7. Lunch Break (John, my IRL awe-summm friend, you can be a king if you want.) lol

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tag! Your babies have the best blue eyes.

    Congrats on the graduate school stuff. Sounds like you are getting by and you will make it. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the Awsummm award! Your kiddos are sooo beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I'm in the midst of great company, too! Thank you so much! This is number two for me on this award, but I'm always chuffed to bits to get awards! Mahalo nui loa! (ma-ha-low new-we low-ah; thanks very much).

    I'm adding myself to follow you. I try and notice if I'm following folks or not and sorry that I didn't click it sooner. I'm a bit daft!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!