Monday, December 14, 2009

My Daybook - December 14, 2009

For Today... Monday, December 14, 2009

Outside my window... it's cold (below zero with the wind chill) and snowing lightly -- we got an inch or so during the night and the plows just went by.

I am thinking...
about what to pack for our trip today.

I am thankful for... my Sunday afternoon nap yesterday -- I can't remember the last time I slept for over an hour in the middle of the afternoon!

From the school room... We've stayed caught up on our language arts and are working on some division drills. The kids are almost done making the ornaments they will give as gifts and are also working on some homemade Christmas cards.

From the kitchen... absolutely nothing today -- we're going to be gone from about 9 to 9.

I am wearing... pink fleece jammie pants, a white cami, and my robe and slippers.

I am creating ... a photo calendar to give as a gift -- I give my Gramma one every year.

I am going... to leave for Duluth, Minnesota in a couple of hours to attend Bishop Paul D. Sirba's episcopal ordination and installation as the ninth bishop of Duluth.

I am reading... mostly work-related stuff.

I am hoping... that our travels today go well -- keep us in prayer.

I am hearing... The Baby playing with her fish bowl in the other room.

Around the house... the main floor of the house is decorated and the house in clean, including my desk (and on a Monday no less!).

One of my favorite things... a relaxing Sunday.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Address and mail Christmas cards. Start wrapping presents. Make cookies. Attend a Christmas party.

Here is a picture-thought I am sharing:

My Baby's Getting So Big

For more daybooks, visit here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!