Saturday, December 5, 2009

Making Ornaments

***WARNING*** SPOILER ***WARNING***
If you are a grandparent, aunt, uncle, or godparent to one of my kidders, you may not want to read this post or look at the pictures until AFTER Christmas.

Every December, my kids enjoy making ornaments to give their loved ones for Christmas. As they get older, and more proficient, it's enjoyable for me, too. Today we ran to Michaels (and I quickly remembered how much I abhor going near any store in December, especially on a Saturday). They each picked the ornament set they wanted to make this year. I was not surprised The Girls chose beaded ornaments; I was surprised that The Boy did too. And now that The Baby is crawling, oh what fun it was to make sure all those tiny little beads stayed on the table and safely out of her reach. It was a peaceful afternoon though -- The Baby mostly slept and the older kids sat at the table together, listening to Christmas music, beading.

Hard at Work

The Finished Products

1 comment:

  1. They are cool, neat, and beautiful!!!! Oh, and the ornaments aren't half bad either! ;) *wink*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!