"God made us for joy. God is joy, and the joy of living reflects the original joy that God felt in creating us." (St. John Paul the Great)

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Cold, Caroling, and Cousins

Woke up to -22 with a wind chill of -38. Man, it's been a COLD winter.

Made it on the elliptical two days in a row.

Sang Christmas carols and shared fellowship 
with fellow homeschooling families 
and the Benedictine Sisters of Annunciation Monastery.


Surprised the kids with a weekend visit from their Minnesota cousins. 
(Bonus: I get to hang with my sister 'til Sunday!)


Sister and I FaceTimed -- is that a verb? --
with my brother in San Diego and my cutie-pie nephews 
(who didn't really want to have anything to do with the phone tonight).

Merry Christmas!
Take 9.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!