Thursday, June 30, 2011

{pretty, happy, funny, real}


round button chicken

~ Capturing the context of contentment in everyday life ~


{pretty}

We have peony bushes here that I didn't know about --
they were done blooming when we got here last summer.
(I'd love to take some with me when we move --
any gardeners out there who can give me some advice?)


{happy}

We're very happy that Daddy's itinerary says he's coming home today!


{funny} and
{real}

Our Christmas wreath is still hanging by our front door.
But it matches the stonework so well, don't you think?

4 comments:

  1. I adore peonies! I grew up with them but have none at our current home. Ha ha on the wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, that "real" picture is certainly real!

    And your peonies are beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i adore peonies! especially pink ones! i almost bought a bunch at trader joes this morning but they were a bit peakid looking...how lovely to have your very own bush!
    happy 4th weekend! wishing your husband a safe return!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a treat - to find surprise peonies!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!