Thursday, June 16, 2011

{pretty, happy, funny, real}

round button chicken

~ Capturing the context of contentment
in everyday life ~


{pretty}

I received flowers today to "cheer" me
while I am spouse-less for the next fourteen days.

{happy}

This Baby loves, loves, loves slides ...

{funny}

... and she gets REALLY upset
if one of her siblings beats her to it.

{real}

The Baby woke up at 3:30 this morning throwing up,
which she continued to do about every half hour until 11:30.
Thankfully, things are now looking up.

But I'm ready for bed.

4 comments:

  1. Aww man, sicky babies while Daddy is away. Not fun. Hope everyone is on the mend and naps were indulged in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your little one is feeling better soon. It's hard to be mommy to sick ones when daddy is away. Prayers for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for stopping by, ladies. And thanks for the thoughts and prayers -- the Baby seems to be on the mend. (Hopefully no one else gets it, especially me!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining! Hope baby feels all better :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!