"God made us for joy. God is joy, and the joy of living reflects the original joy that God felt in creating us." (St. John Paul the Great)

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Subscribe Now

Some of you, mostly family members, have complained that I am not on Facebook and it would be easier if one didn't have to remember to check my blog regularly for updates. Well, I didn't join Facebook (yet), but I did try to make it easier for you. If you go to the bottom of the right column, there is now a link where you can subscribe to my blog. Click on the link and you will be prompted to enter your e-mail address and a verification word. Once you do that, you will be sent an e-mail. Click the link in the e-mail to activate your subscription. Then, each time I post something, you will be sent an e-mail, so you don't need to remember to check back regularly anymore! Happy subscribing.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Michelle-
    How thoughtful of you to make updates so easy to get. The kids pix look fabulous and I appreciate seeing all that your family is up too. I am figuring out my next move with my own blog... worked very hard on a really cool essay just before I left for my NY vacation.It was on our living room computer that does virus scans and automated shut-downs and I lost hours of thoughts and work.... AAAAGGGHHHH!!!!
    It was a reflection on a quote from the Swan Thieves, a novel I just read... really enjoyed it.
    Can't wait to hear more from you!!! Hope your transition into your new home is really graced, I have such confidence that this will be such a meaningful ministry for you as well as Matt.

    Praying for you-

    Karina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!